Sometimes also referred to as “Champissage”, Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient Ayurvedic healing system. It was originally developed by women as part of their grooming routine to keep their hair in beautiful condition.
Massaging the scalp stimulates the flow of blood to the hair follicles, improving the supply of nutrients needed for healthy hair growth.
This simple yet effective therapy not only promotes hair growth, but also provides relief for aches & pains and the symptoms of stress.
Physical or emotional stress tends to result in a tightening of the muscles in the back, shoulders, neck, face and scalp. Indian Head Massage focuses on these areas bringing about release of tension and promoting relaxation.
Indian Head Massage can:
- Improve sleep
- Relieve headaches
- Improve clarity of thought
- Relieve chronic neck and shoulder stiffness
- Relieve mental and emotional stress
For this therapy, the client is seated and clothed
Venue: 1 Boswall Avenue, Edinburgh, EH5 2EA
Cost: £40 for 60 minutes, £55 for 90 minutes
Days & Times:
- Monday starting at 10am – last appointment 7pm
- Tuesday starting 10am – last appointment 7pm
- Wednesday starting 10am – last appointment 6pm
- Thursday starting 2pm – last appointment 6pm
- Friday starting 2pm – last appointment 4pm