Pronounced ray-key and derived from the Japanese for “Universal Life-force Energy”, this is an ancient hands-on healing art that was reintroduced in the mid-nineteenth century by doctor Mikao Usui in Japan.
As a holistic healing system, Reiki works to create physical, mental and spiritual harmony. Reiki is a safe, gentle, non-invasive healing therapy where the energy channels itself to wherever it is needed in the body and supports the body’s healing process.
The client may be either seated or lying on the therapy couch and clothed.
Venue: 1 Boswall Avenue, Edinburgh, EH5 2EA
Cost: £40 for 60 minutes, £55 for 90 minutes
Days & Times:
- Monday starting at 10am – last appointment 7pm
- Tuesday starting 10am – last appointment 7pm
- Wednesday starting 10am – last appointment 6pm
- Thursday starting 2pm – last appointment 6pm
- Friday starting 2pm – last appointment 4pm